Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cobb Premier Stainless Steel Portable Charcoal Grill and Smoker

 by TiasMom
Cobb Premier Portable Stainless Steel Grill & SmokerI was searching for a portable charcoal grill. Then, I found the Cobb Premier Portable Stainless Steel Grill. Using this charcoal grill I can put chicken or beef with about ten briquettes in a fire area and watching my favorite TV program for 2 hours and get a great result. The chicken was awesome and my husband liked it – my secret is using beer in the moat and apple chips on the fire, it’s so good and my husband didn’t want any sauce.

The Copp grill did everything. I found that it cooked with less charcoal that it advertised, this point is good for me and help me save money that spend on charcoal fuel. Next advantage, it is easy to clean up – easier compared to my old grill.

Cobb Premier Portable Stainless Steel Grill & SmokerIts portability is another good point, I can put it in our car and use it when I go camping or hiking. I have read from many reviews that they use it on a boat and it works very well. The bottom of this portable grill stay cool, it really stays Cool

Don’t mind about it price because it seem a little pricey, but I found that all parts are made of high quality products. It is made of stainless steel, so it is stronger and easier to carry

I will buy it again for my parents Christmas present, and I hope they’ll like it.

You can learn more or get a price on it at Amazon on their Cobb Premier Portable Stainless Steel Grill & Smoker page. 

1 comment: