Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas Grill

by Greg Comella
Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas GrillAfter many many long years of using, my old Weber gas grill was broken. Then, I started looking for a new one. I found the Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas Grill on Amazon. I love Cuisinart and also trusted in Amazon, so I bought it online.

Seller have a great service and you won’t be disappointed with them. The Cuisinart grill arrived within 2 days after I ordered. Fast Shipping!!! When I opened it up, it was well packaged and came in perfect condition. Saying Thank you to the seller and the UPS.

The grill came with a lid and firebox, a grill leg assembly, a cooking grate, a drip tray and screws and washers.

Abundance of food
An an impressive 240 square inches of grill space handles an abundance of food.
The grill is lightweight, so it's portable and easy to carry around. It can fit on small or large tables and also comes with a stainless steel veggie plate that is great for cooking vegetables.

One-handed starter
One-handed starter.
I have had the Cuisinart grill about 2 months. Now, we use it 2-3 time per week and It’s work great. I would recommend this grill to anyone who want an easy to use and great looking grill.

You can learn more or get a price on it at Amazon on their Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Propane Gas Grill page.  

1 comment:

  1. hi, I just wanted to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. in a world full of spin, it's nice to get some fact-based analysis. keep up the good work.
    Cuisinart Grills

    ReplyDelete