Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weber 566002 Q-220 gas grill is the best portable grill


I was looking for a portable grill to replace my old grill. Then, after read many reviews about the Weber 566002 Q 220 Gas Grill. I bought it online.

First off, let me say I love this fantastic grill.

The Weber grill has a cast iron cooking surface – most grills are skinny stainless steel. This is my first time to use this surface and I’ll never go back. It’s great. 
Weber 566002 Q 220 Gas Grill

Apart from that, every part looks and feels like they are made of high quality materials. It has two side tables – they are useful. There is also included a thermometer and the Weber Q recipe booklet.

Comparing to my old grill – the Coleman grill. This grill is a little heavier than my old one. I think that because of a cast iron grate and quality components. However, it’s not too hard to carry. It is portable, so you can easily move it around or take this grill to a camping or a picnic.

After a few months of using, I bought three more accessories. The Weber grill has excellent line, so it’s is easy to find their accessories. I bought these:
Weber 566002 Q 220 Gas Grill
I suggest you to buy a vinyl cover to protect a grill from dust. Now, 11 months after I have bought it, my grill still looks like a new grill. Thank you to a vinyl cover.

For me, this is a perfect grill. Highly recommended.

You can learn more or get a price on it at Amazon on their Weber 566002 Q 220 Gas Grill page.  

1 comment:

  1. JuliasNetwork bisa dengan mudah kamu temukan di google hanya dengan memasukkan "OTOSLOT" pada mesin pencarian di google. Kamu juga bisa ikutin segala jenis bonus dan event yang ada pada situs resmi kami tentunya hanya di Agen Slot Pulsa Tergacor.
    Website Permainan judi slot online memanglah menjadi produk andalan OTOSLOT saat ini, dapat dilihat dari grafik permainan judi slot online indonesia yang berkembang secara cepat.

    ReplyDelete